Collecting Personal Information
When you visit the Site, we collect certain information about your device, your interaction with the Site, and information necessary to process your purchases. We may also collect additional information if you contact us for customer support.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify, our shipping and notification platform Rush, our suppliers Printify.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify, our shipping and notification platform Rush, Smile.io which runs our Twylight Crow Crown Rewards system, and our suppliers Printify, including the payment gateway used if applicable.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you,
- We use Shopify to power our online store.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- We use Facebook data sharing "Standard Level".
- Facebook will be able to access personally identifiable information about customers, including names, email addresses, phone numbers, and physical addresses.
Facebook can track online-store browsing behavior including page views, cart updates, product views and searches.
- We use TikTok, "Standard Level" which uses TikTok Pixel, a tracking technology that collects and shares customers’ browsing behavior on our online store. Browser-based ad blockers can prevent the pixel from collecting data.
- We use Printify, as our shipper and supplier for our online store.
- We use Smile.io to track purchases, and to give points, for $Dollars Spent. Weather you sign up with Twylight Crow or check-out as a guest, you can gain Twylight Crowns, that can add up to money off a future purchase.
- You can read more about how Smile.io uses your Personal Information and Purchase History here: https://smile.io/privacy-policy
- We use Rush to notify "you" when your order is received, your tracking number is created, when your purchase is out for delivery, and when it's been delivered. Rush also will send a notification for feedback on your purchase.
- You can read more about how Printify uses your Personal Information here: https://printify.com/privacy-policy/.
How we use your Personal Information
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information.
We DO NOT engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
Our processor Shopify uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
- Temporary denylist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This denylist persists for a small number of hours.
- Temporary denylist of credit cards associated with denylisted IP addresses. This denylist persists for a small number of days.
- CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act) -
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you (also known as the ‘Right to Know’), to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased.
If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or click "HERE" to go to our opt out page for California Residents.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
Last updated: 06/19/2022
Fun Fact : You can get to our stores front-page, by clicking the Logo in the top Left of your phone screen or browser, or anytime you see the Twylight Crow signature image like the one below this text.